OUR WEB SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
TRUST IS CURRENTLY OPEN AT OUR FRUIT VALLEY LOCATION
WE ARE ABOUT TO OPEN AN ADDITIONAL LOCATION!
HELP US IN OUR PILOT YEAR! We need:
- Game Night Volunteers. Join our Friday game nights at one of two locations. CAUTION: You might turn into a board game geek!
- Event Coordinators. We need help with coordinating events and activities for youth between ages of 10 and 12. This work can easily be done on our own schedule.
- Drivers. Do you have a great driving record? We need you to help carpool our youth to activities in the community.
- Mentors. No special degree or experience required. To be a mentor simply means being a caring adult role-model that the youth can trust, someone they know that they can rely on and that has their best interest at heart.
- Providers of In-Kind Donations. We need events for youth and mentors to experience together. Membership to a health club, karate classes, golf instruction, tickets to the theater, restaurant discounts, fundraising opportunities.
- Donations. We are a 501(c)(3) corporation; your donation is tax deductible. $25/mo provides for a mentor/mentee match to do monthly activities. $50/mo provides food and materials for game nights. $3,000 covers our insurance cost for a year.
- Social Media Geniuses. We need your help if you’re a social media genius!
- Fundraisers. Do you or somebody you know have the skills and connections to help us with a fundraising event?
- TELL SOMEONE about our program.
Email email@example.com or call 360 635 3836 to help!